Wacoal Maternity Wire Free Nursing Sports Bra 859277
This stylish wireless nursing sports bra has ventilated mesh panels for comfortable air flow. Made of nylon, Lycra spandex and spandex.
- Wireless, stretch, molded, unpadded microfiber cup has a ventilated, moisture-wicking lining.
- Inner side support slings help keep breasts in place while nursing.
- Mesh panel at top of neckline, sides and back provides air flow.
- Elasticized top edge of cup for fit.
- Bounce-reducing fabric supports full busts and helps lessen tissue stretching.
- Covered elastic underband helps support and stabilize.
- Plastic nursing clasps may be opened and closed with one hand for convenience.
- Soft, supportive, center-pull elastic straps fully adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Elastic along underarms stretches to fit as your breasts grow.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back lets you adjust to your changing figure as you gain or lose weight. Check Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Leotard back keeps straps in place.
- Perfect support and comfort for jog stroller moms!
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Please Note: Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Molded, lined underwire cup has inner support slings and is free of padding.
- Center front is 7" tall.
- Elastic straps are 3/4"wide and adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Plastic nursing clasps at base of straps.
- Side seams are 4-1/2" tall.
- 3-hook, 5-column coated metal hook-and-eye Back Closure.
- Measurement is taken from a size 34D and may vary slightly by size.
Body: 73% Nylon, 27% Lycra Spandex|
Top body: 88% nylon, 12% spandex
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold. Line dry.
View Size Chart