This molded sports bra is made specifically for nursing mothers who are active. Medium impact. Made of cotton/polyester/spandex fabric.
- Molded, lined, wireless cups have full support sling for extra support of the breasts.
- Quick one-handed clasp for easy nursing.
- Seamless sides for a smooth look under clothes.
- Hook and eye back closure adjusts for a perfect fit.
- Bottom band provides comfortable support.
- This bra features center-pull comfort shoulder straps, padded for additional comfort and support.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
- "Molded" means that the cup is shaped like your breast, but unpadded.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Molded, lined, wire free has full support sling and is free of cookies and padding.
- Center front is 3-1/2" tall.
- Seamless sides are 3-1/4" tall, without boning.
- Bottom elastic band is 5/8" wide.
- Non-elastic straps in front are 1-1/2" wide and adjust in the back on 5/8" elastic with plastic hardware.
- Leotard back.
- Hook counts:
2 hooks = 34B, 36B, 34C
3 hooks = 36C, 38C, 34D, 36D, 38D, 34DD, 36DD
4 hooks = 40D, 42D, 38DD, 40DD, 42DD, 44DD, 46DD, 48DD, 42DDD, 44DDD, 46DDD
46% cotton, 46% polyester, 8% spandex|
Country of Origin: Imported.
Care: Hand wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Iron on low setting if necessary.