Hanky Panky Supima Cotton Nursing Bralette 897624
This soft, feminine wireless bra is trimmed with lace, and the convenient nursing clips on the strap bases make it easy for you to nurse your baby. Made of Supima cotton/nylon/spandex.
- Wireless, unpadded soft knit cups are lined with same material , with a vertical dart, and inner side support sling to hold breast in place while nursing or pumping.
- Cup lining has vertical darts for shape.
- Center panel - plunge with lace trim.
- Elastic underband provided additional support.
- Plastic nursing clips at strap bases allow you to drop down cup for easy nursing.
- 2-ply, seamed lace sides and back have sewn-on elastic at edges for fit.
- Wide-set, covered elastic straps adjust in front with plastic hardware.
- Pullover styling.
- Supima cotton has a refined, soft touch and is long wearing.
- Made in the USA.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Please Note: Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size. This style fits cup sizes B-D best.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Wireless cups lined with same material have a vertical dart and inner side support sling, and are free of padding.
- Center is 3-1/2" tall.
- Sides are 3-3/4" tall, without Boning.
- Straps are 1/2" wide with adjustable plastic hardware at back.
- Pullover styling.
- Fits B-D cups best.
- Measurements taken from a size Small and may vary by size.
Body: 96% Supima Cotton, 4% Spandex |
Lace: 87% Nylon, 13% spandex
Country of origin: USA
Care: Hand wash cold and dry flat. DO NOT bleach or iron or dry clean.
$82.00 Free Shipping ($70+)
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $70 Order*
Supima Cotton Nursing Bralette
805546503509, 805546503554, 805546503530, 805546503486, 805546503479, 805546503523, 805546503462, 805546503516, 805546503547, 805546503493
XS, S, M, L, XL