This lustrous nursing bra features 4-part cup construction with side panel for breast projection and preventing "side spill." If you love the Goddess Keira 6093 and 6094 soft cup bras, this is the nursing bra for you! Made of polyester/nylon/elastane.
- Wireless, multi-part cup has an integrated side support panel to ensure a supportive fit and with a full frame sling to keep breast centered and supported.
- Cup is unlined (unpadded), with transversal and vertical seaming shape you.
- Wide elastic underband adds stability and support.
- Plastic nursing clips let you unclasp while holding your baby.
- Wide restricted stretch elastic straps are embossed for a feminine touch, and adjust in back with coated metal hardware.
- Tall sides and back are powermesh with elastic at top and bottom for a more custom fit and support.
- Hook count varies by size; see Fitter's Comments below.
- Leotard back.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
- Hanky Panky Chai and Goddess Nude are similar colors.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 4-part wireless cup is unlined with an integrated side Support Panel with Simplex backing and a Full Support sling, and is free of padding.
- Nursing clasps of plastic hardware.
- Center front is 4-3/4" tall with bow accent.
- Seamless sides are 5-1/8" tall, without Boning.
- Restricted Stretch elastic straps adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Straps are 3/4" wide for 2-hook sizes, 7/8" for 3-hook sizes.
- 4-column coated hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Hook counts:
3-hook = 36-42DD, 36-40DDD, 36-38G, 36H
4-hook = 44-46DD, 42-46DDD, 40-46G, 38-46H, 36-46I, 36-44J, 36-42K,L,M,N
61% Polyester, 30% Nylon, 9% Elastane |
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash. Do NOT bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.