Braza Sew In Triangle Swimwear Pads 2026
"Braza does not suggest trimming this pad - you would be cutting into foam and losing the edge to sew it in place. Instead, order the smaller size (A/B) if you are concerned it could show."
Braza has made a perfect solution when a bra is not an option with your bathing suit. The waterproof swimsuit pads are contoured and Nylon covered on both sides.
- Seamless cups can be easily sewn in to any swimsuit garment or if the suit has a pocket for inserts you may slip them in.
- Bump pad along bottom of pad to provide lift and enhance your cleavage.
- Sold as a pair - 2 to a package.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Molded seamless cups have a Bump Pad that measures 1/2" at the thickest point in size A/B and 5/8" at the thickest point in size C/D.
- 5" x 5 3/4". Sew in (needle and thread not included).
- Machine washable.
Nylon Shell, Polyurethane Core
Country of Origin: Imported
Care: If used in chlorine water or sea water, wash with mild soap and warm water.
Sew In Triangle Swimwear Pads