Olga Butterfly Effect Minimizer Bra 35912
Beautiful embroidery at center front resembles a butterfly with outstretched wings. Double layer cups stretch, yet still minimize for a neater look under clothing.
- Molded, underwire cup features two layers of opaque knit for a natural shape and appearance, and is lined with same fabric.
- Stretchy molded cups provide a better fit for each breast and minimize your size, not your shape.
- Covered elastic at top cup edge gives a more custom fit.
- Center panel - triangle with keyhole and arched underside for high tummies.
- Bandless front is less bulky.
- Double layer sides and back have covered elastic edges for fit.
- Seamless sides smooth you and lie flat under clothing.
- Wide, padded, center pull front straps attach to elastic at lower back that adjusts with coated metal hardware.
- Rear straps are kicked in to help prevent straps slipping.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure, see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Molded, underwire cups are lined with same fabric and free of padding and Support Panels.
- Center is 2-3/8" tall.
- Seamless sides are 4" tall, without Boning.
- Padded, non-stretch front straps are 7/8" wide and attach to 5/8" elastic that adjusts with coated metal hardware.
- 2-row, 3-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Measurement is taken from size 36C and may vary slightly by size.
79% Nylon, 21% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold, dark colors separately, hang to dry. Do not bleach or iron.
View Size Chart