Falke Sensitive Intercontinental Socks 46440
Anatomic socks wick away moisture and have a pressure-free top to ensure your feet stay fresh and comfortable. Perfect for intercontinental flights. Made of lyocell, polyester, polyamide, and elastane.
- Especially designed for sensitive feet, composed of botanical content.
- Pressure-free comfort cuff is designed to rest comfortably against the calf.
- Moisture wicking keeps your feet feeling dry and cool.
- Anatomic Falke fit is individually shaped for right and left feet.
- Falke International printed on sole.
- Reinforced heel and toe seam for durability.
- High quality, skin-friendly Lyocell fiber mix for optimal softness.
- An official Lufthansa licensed product.
- Includes one pair.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 2-1/4" cuff.
- Cuff to heel is 8-1/4" long.
- Heel to toe is 7-3/8" long.
- Reinforced toe seam.
- Measurements are taken from a size Small and may vary by size.
40% Lyocell, 40% Polyester, 19% Polyamide, 1% Elastane|
Country of origin: Imported
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach, iron, dry clean, or tumble dry.
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $70 Order*
Sensitive Intercontinental Socks
4043874732628, 4043874732642, 4043874732703, 4043874732710, 4043874732659, 4043874732635
Navy, Grey, Black