Curvy Couture Smooth Strapless Multi-Way Uplift Bra 1290
Fully convertible bra has a smooth and sleek exterior that is free of seams, and has an interior that completely surrounds you with strong silicone grippers and supportive boning. Made of nylon and Lycra spandex.
- Contour/t-shirt underwire cup is lightly padded, with a medium graduated bump ridge along bottom and sides for lift.
- Microfiber overlay across entire front.
- Silicone gripper elastic along inner neckline edge and underside of cups.
- Center - arched center panel.
- Flexible boning at side seams for increased support.
- Tall sides and back are microfiber with powermesh lining, and upper and lower silicone gripper elastic.
- Straps are restricted stretch elastic and adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
- Convertible hardware allows you to wear straps in a variety of configurations.
- Comes with an additional halter strap with adjustable coated metal hardware.
- Multi-tab positions at cup center, one at side for wide-set wear, and two at back.
- Firm pieces of boning at sides and back for supportive bracing.
- Hook-and-eye closure has sleek lining with coated metal hardware. See our Size Chart (above right) for hook counts.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Contour, underwire cup features medium graduated bump ridge along bottom of cups, with light padding in remainder of cup,
- 7/16" thick cups taper to 1/4".
- Center is 2-3/4" tall.
- Seamless sides are 4-1/2" tall, with Boning.
- Removable elastic straps are 5/8" wide with adjustable coated metal hardware.
- Addiitonal pieces of Boning at middle of sides are 2-1/2" tall and 2" tall at back.
- Measurements taken from a size 36DDD and may vary by size.
- 3-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- For Hook Counts, see our Size Chart.
Body: 74% Nylon, 26% Lycra Spandex
Side/back liner: 82% nylon, 18% Lycra spandex
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold, use non-chlorine bleach when needed, line dry, do not iron.
||Featured on "The Cut," a division of New York Magazine and NBC communications.
View Size Chart