Calida Sensitive Molded Underwire Bra 04924
You'll want to live in this comfortable, supportive everyday underwire bra. Features seamless cups with microfiber lining.
- Molded, lined, underwire cups provide shape and support.
- Stretchy molded cups provide a custom fit for each breast and are a great solution if you're not quite even.
- Elasticized top cup edge for a more custom fit.
- Bandless front is more comfortable for short-waisted women.
- Center panel - wide, with arched underside for high tummy comfort.
- 2-ply sides and back have sewn-on elastic edges for custom fit.
- Wide-set elastic comfort straps adjust in back with silvertone metal hardware.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure, see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- MADE IN GREEN by Oeko-Tex certification ensures this garment is free of harmful substances and produced in a socially, ecologically responsible manner.
- All Calida bras and camisoles have nickel-free metal hardware for hypoallergenic wear.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Molded, lined underwire cups are free of padding and Support Panels.
- Center is 1-1/2" tall.
- Sides are 2-1/2" tall without Boning.
- Elastic straps are 1/4" wide and adjust in the back with silvertone metal hardware.
- 2-row, 3-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Measurement and hook count was taken from a size 34B and may vary slightly by size.
90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold. Line dry.
| Filter By: ||
At first I found it a bit itchy, then after hand washing it became my favorite bra. It's very light weight, no padding, great for hot weather. Fits like a demi bra, a little flattening (love that). Wish it came in colors. I have two.
J from San Francisco
- Height: Tall (5'9" and over)
- Age: 50s
- Posted: June 12,2021
I have always loved Calida sleepwear, and now I got to the bras as well. This one is really great: lightweight, the underwire so fitted that you don't feel it, and the material wonderfully light and breathable. A keeper!
Anne from Columbia, SC
- Height: Average Height (5'4"-5'8")
- Age: 30s
- Posted: February 26,2015
We offer FREE standard domestic shipping with a purchase of $75 or more.
We want you to love your purchase! If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. We only accept new, odor-free merchandise with original tags.
| ||Excludes Sale Price Items.|
Discount reflected in your shopping bag.
Select colors on SALE!
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $75 Order*
Sensitive Molded Underwire Bra