Cake Maternity Parfait Flexible Wire 3 Part Cup Nursing Bra 20-1029
This beautiful balconette nursing bra has 3-part, detailed lace cups that lie flat under clothing, with flocked polka dots on the sides and back. Features clasps in front for easy access.
- Multi-part, lined underwire cups with flat lace lift and round your bust.
- Flexible underwires for your comfort.
- Inner slings help keep breasts in place while nursing.
- Easy, on-handed plastic clasp at strap bases for quick access.
- Sewn-on elastic at top of cup.
- Sewn-on elastic underband for added support.
- Center panel - tall, wide triangle with cameo at top.
- 2-ply, mesh seamed sides and back feature sewn-on elastic for custom fit.
- Seamed sides have boning for extra support.
- Wide-set elastic straps adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure. See our Size Chart (above right) for hook counts.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Please Note: Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Multi-part, lined underwire cups have inner support slings and are free of padding.
- Center is 3-1/4" tall.
- Sides are 3-1/4" tall, with Boning.
- Front restricted Stretch straps are 5/8" wide and attach to 5/8" wide elastic straps in back that adjust with coated metal hardware.
- Measurement is taken from size 34C and may vary slightly by size.
- 6-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- For Hook Counts, see our Size Chart.
Main: 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane|
Cup Lining: 90% Cotton, 10% elastane
Outer back side/back: 90% nylon, 10% elastane
Inner back side/back: 85% nylon, 15% elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold. Do NOT bleach. Line dry in the shade. Do NOT iron.
View Size Chart