Brooks Moving Comfort Juno Racerback High Impact Sports Bra 350071
Brooks Moving Comfort
"This is the new replacement style for 350025. Easier on/off, new ventilation, and perforated cups for increased breathability."
Adventure on and be ready for any obstacle in this moisture wicking, wireless sports bra with convenient front adjusting straps. Newly improved racerback construction makes it easier to get on and off, and perforated cup interiors add breathability! Made of polyester, spandex and nylon.
- Wireless, contour seamless uni-cup with light ventilated padding that offers encapsulation.
- Integrated side support panels help with control and comfort.
- Inner cups are perforated for comfort and breathability,
- Tall compression front helps prevent vertical breast movement.
- Wide elastic underband provides superior support.
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry and cool.
- Wide, non-stretch front straps adjust at front with hook-and-loop closures.
- New, improved racerback features bands that cross over and are bar-tacked in place. Keyhole below straps promotes added cooling.
- Sides and back have hidden elastic at edges for a great fit.
- Padded, coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back; see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Experience an amazing customizable, adjustable fit with the best-in-class support you expect!
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Contour, wireless cups with light padding and integrated side Support Panels are free of removable padding.
- Light padding is 1/4" thick,
- Center is 6-1/4" tall.
- Seamless sides are 4-1/4" tall, without Boning.
- Covered elastic straps are 1" wide and adjust at front.
- Elastic underband is 1-1/4" tall.
- Back is 10-1/2" tall.
- For all sizes: 3-hook, 3-column hook-and-eye closure in back has coated metal hardware.
- Measurement was taken from a size 34C and may vary slightly by size.
Shell: 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex|
Lining: 79% Nylon, 21% spandex
Cups: 100% polyester
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash cold. Line dry. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or use fabric softener.
Encapsulation and Compression styling
Featured in Women's Health magazine, September 2018
View Size Chart
Brooks Moving Comfort