Freya Core Underwire Sports Bra AA4002
"This bra is designed for high-impact. However, some women find it too tight. You may want to consider going up a band size and down a cup size, but you will gain some breast bounce.
This amazing high impact sports bra shapes the bust while offering the ultimate support and comfort. Multi-part cups shape the breasts. Made with CoolMax fabric, which dries 5 times faster, wicks moisture away from the body and feels soft against the skin.
- Multi-part, lined, unpadded, encapsulated underwire cups feature CoolMax on outer and inner layers.
- Transversal cup seaming shapes your breasts.
- Wider curvature underwires for comfortable and supportive fit.
- Center front - tall for containment, with arched center underside for high tummy comfort.
- A high-impact sports bra for the active woman.
- "Freya Active" logo on bottom left band.
- Firm, flat bottom band for superior stability, tall for back smoothing.
- Built-up, wide-set padded shoulder straps adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Model in above "Bounce Test" video is a size 34D.
- Leotard back.
- Please Note: Hanky Panky Chai and Freya Nude are similar colors.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Lined, 3-part underwire cups are free of padding and Support Panels.
- Center front is 3-3/4" tall.
- Side seams are 3-1/2" tall, without Boning.
- Non-elastic 1/8" padded strap in front is 1-1/8" wide.
- Straps adjust in the back on 3/4" wide elastic with metal hardware.
- Leotard Back.
- Hook count:
3-hook = D-E cup sizes.
4-hook = F-H cup sizes.
69% Polyester, 28% Nylon, 3% Elastane|
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold. Line dry.
||High Impact: Running, Basketball, Soccer
As seen at Self magazine online, under
"4 Features Your Sports Bras Must Have."
View Size Chart