Anita Care Softlite Silicone Breast Form 1052X2
Designed to restore the body's symmetry after breast surgery, these soft and natural breast forms can be used on either side and are constructed for balance and comfort. Made from Polydimethylsiloxane with a polyurethane film.
- Soft Touch triangle has a polyurethane body that best replicates the weight and feel of natural breast tissue.
- Excellent skin tolerance makes it a great choice post surgery as it will not irritate the skin.
- Flex Gap technology enables comfortable, natural swaying and movement.
- Non-adhesive back for easy wear when placed within the pocket of a bra or swimsuit.
- Seamless design is discreet under clothing.
- Arrives in an attractive storage box that is perfect for placing the prostheses in overnight.
- Ideal for women following breast surgery, such as a mastectomy or a lumpectomy.
- Includes one breast form.
- Suitable for swim as chlorinated or salt water will not damage the breast form.
- Best when paired with an Anita care bra or Anita care swimsuit for the best possible fit.
- Do not puncture the form or treat it with any aggressive detergents as this will cause damage.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Opaque, seamless design.
- 5-3/4" by 6-3/4".
- About 1-1/4" thick.
- Polyurethane film.
- Measurement taken from a size 5 and will vary by size.
Polyurethane film, Polydimethylsiloxane, color pigments|
Country of Origin: Imported
Care: Wash daily after wearing with liquid soap or a mild detergent and dry it with a towel. In order to speed up the drying time of prostheses with a Microfiber back, you can dab the prosthesis’ back with a paper tissue or kitchen towel. Chlorinated or salt water will not damage the breast form. Store in provided packaging overnight.
$130.00 Free Shipping ($70+)
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $70 Order*
Care Softlite Silicone Breast Form
4009706569398, 4009706569404, 4009706569411, 4009706569428, 4009706569435, 4009706569442, 4009706569459, 4009706569466, 4009706569473, 4009706569480, 4009706569497, 4009706569503
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12