Va Bien Vintage Fit Unlined Minimizer Underwire Bra 601
"This minimizer bra gives a slightly conical shape to your breasts."
This vintage-inspired minimizing bra shapes and reduces the bust, so your clothes fit better. Designed to be light and ultra-smooth with cups that are invisible under clothing.
- Molded, underwire cups shape and support your breasts for a natural appearance.
- Seamless, unlined (unpadded) cups are designed to minimize the bust while still shaping you beautifully.
- Cup design is a nod to the "bullet" bras of the mid last century for a vintage appearance, and are slightly pointed in shape.
- Underwires are covered with double layers of soft cushioned fabric for comfort.
- Encased elastic along top of cups for the perfect fit.
- Attractive arched center panel at underband -- more comfortable if you have a high tummy.
- Center panel has pretty bow, keyhole and criss-cross construction to prevent "uni-breast" syndrome.
- Seamless sides for a smooth look under clothes.
- Elastic along edges of sides and back for custom fit.
- Leotard back provides additional support.
- Non-stretch front shoulder straps attach to elastic straps that adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure, see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Please Note: "Unlined" means the cup is unpadded. Cup also has no separate layer of fabric.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Molded, underwire cup is unlined and is free of padding, removable padding, and Support Panels.
- Center is 3-1/4" tall with Keyhole and bow accent.
- Seamless sides are 3-1/2" tall, without Boning.
- Non-elastic straps are 3/4" wide and adjust in the back with plastic hardware.
- Leotard Back.
- 2 row, 3 column back hook-and-eye closure.
Cups: 100% Polyester
Back: 76% Nylon, 24% Spandex|
Care: Hand wash, lay flat to dry.
View Size Chart