Vanity Fair Comfort Where it Counts Full Figure Underwire Bra 76090
Get full coverage that forms to you perfectly with this lined, molded bra. Made of polyester/spandex.
- Molded, unpadded underwire cup has cushioned underwires for comfort.
- Stretchy molded cups are great for breasts that are slightly uneven, and have an elasticized top edge for fit.
- Bandless lower front is less bulky for short-waisted women.
- Triangle center panel with lace at top.
- Lace sides and back have a soft lining with sewn-on elastic edges for a custom fit.
- Restricted stretch elastic straps have lace at front and adjust in the back with plastic hardware.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back, see our Size Chart link at top right for hook counts.
- Leotard back helps prevent straps from falling off the shoulders.
- Please Note: "Molded" means that the cups are shaped but unpadded.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Molded underwire cup is free of Support Panels and padding.
- Center is 2" tall.
- Seamless sides are 4-1/4" tall.
- Restricted Stretch strap is 3/4" wide and adjusts in the back with plastic hardware.
- Measurement is taken from a size 38C and may vary slightly by size.
- 3-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- For Hook Counts, see our Size Chart.
85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
Country of origin: Imported|
Care: Hand wash cold. Line dry.
View Size Chart