Under Armour UA Sunblock UPF 50 Lightweight Short Sleeve Shirt 1289405
Protect your skin and perfect your workout with this specially engineered t-shirt that blocks out harmful UV rays. Made of polyester and elastane.
- Scoop neck has taping along inner back of neck.
- Short tapered sleeves.
- Shoulder seam is rolled forward to reduce pressure and chafing.
- Mesh panel at top of shoulders and across upper back increases airflow.
- Innovative, ergonomic "Y" seaming at back.
- Signature Moisture Transport system has wicking properties to keep you dry.
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch construction moves with you.
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Heat-set rubber Under Armour logo on lower left front.
- Hang loop on inside of neck.
- Droptail hem.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Center back is 25-1/4" tall.
- Center front is 19" tall.
- Side seam is 16" long.
- Underarm sleeve inseam is 1-3/4" long.
- Band at neck is 5/8" wide.
- Hem is 3/8" wide.
- 36" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Small and may vary slightly by size.
Body: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
Mesh: 89% polyester, 11% elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Wash with like colors, machine wash cold, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low. Do not use softeners, iron or dry clean.
View Size Chart