Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued April, 2013 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
This sport bra features molded, wireless cups with support panels along the side of the cups for that extra support you need for maximum performance. Under Armour's Moisture Transport System wicks moisture from your skin, keeping you dry and your body temperature consistent in any condition. Cups feature a molded lining for comfort. Wireless bra is built on a base with a wide elastic underband for superior support. Straps cross in back for stabililty and added support.
- Great for running, high impact aerobics or team sports.
- Highly compressive for ultimate support.
- Molded, wireless cups are lined with soft jersey knit and have support panels at sides for extra containment.
- Elastic along top of cups for a stretch fit that molds to your curves.
- Strategic vent zones are built into key areas where the body accumulates heat, keeping you cool, dry and comfortable.
- ArmourStretch improves mobility and accelerates drying time with lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric.
- HeatGear delivers maximum moisture transfer, keeping you cool, day and night as temperatures rise.
- Side seams are flat-locked to prevent friction and chafing.
- Tall sides and back smooth back fat and give added support..
- Straps cross in back to provide added support and prevent strap slippage.
- Non-stretch front shoulder straps are padded for comfort and attach to wide elastic that may be adjusted in back with sturdy plastic hardware.
- 4-hook, 3-column coated hook-and-eye closure in back. Back of closure is padded for comfort.
- Tagless to prevent skin irritation and chafing.
Try these keyword searches with similar features: