Rosie Pope Underwire Unlined Lace Nursing Bra RP10021
This nursing bra is supportive and sexy, it features a center front cut out and a scalloped lace body. Made of nylon and spandex.
- Multi-part, mesh-lined, lace underwire cup is unpadded, and gives an uplifted, rounded look.
- Vertical cup seam shapes the bust beautifully.
- Inner side support sling contains side tissue and provides a more centered look.
- Scalloped top edge of cup has sewn on elastic for a secure fit.
- Arched center panel has a center front cutout and bow at top.
- Powermesh lined sides and back have covered elastic along edges for a custom fit.
- Plastic nursing clips at top of cup for convenient nursing.
- Elastic straps adjust in the back with goldtone metal hardware.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back, see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 2-part, Mesh lined, Underwire cup with inner side support sling is free of padding and removable padding.
- Center is 2-3/4" tall.
- Seamed side is 4" tall, without Boning.
- Straps are 1/2" wide with plastic nursing clasps at front and adjustable goldtone metal hardware at back.
- 2-row, 4-column hook-and-eye closure with coated metal hardware at back.
- Measurement is taken from a size 34B and may vary slightly by size.
90% Nylon, 10% Spandex|
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold. Line dry.
Underwire Unlined Lace Nursing Bra