QT Molded Micro Underwire T-Shirt Nursing Bra 3456
This soft microfiber nursing bra features lightly padded cups for shape, a smooth look under clothing, and convenient plastic nursing clasps. Made of nylon/spandex.
- Contour/t-shirt underwire cups are lightly padded for shape and support.
- Cups feature inner side support slings for nursing ease.
- Bandless front is less bulky.
- Center panel - wide with arched underside for high tummy comfort, and bow at top.
- Plastic nursing clasps may be opened and closed with one hand for convenience.
- Non-stretch front straps attach in back to elastic straps that adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Elastic along underarms stretches to fit your growing breasts.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back is adjustable to your changing figure as you gain or lose weight. Check Fitter's Comments below for count.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Please Note: Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Contour, molded underwire cups are lightly padded and feature inner side support slings, free of Lining.
- 1/8" thick cups.
- Center front is 2" tall.
- Sides are 4" tall, without Boning.
- Non-stretch front straps are 5/8" wide and attach to 5/8" elastic straps in back that adjust with coated metal hardware in back.
- Plastic clasps at front connect strap, cup and sling.
- 3-row, 4-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Measurement and hook count was taken from a size 34D and may vary slightly by size.
85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash Warm. Line dry. Do NOT bleach.
View Size Chart
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $70 Order*
Molded Micro Underwire T-Shirt Nursing Bra
095615221834, 095615222022, 095615193421
34B, 34DD, 44DD