Prima Donna Wild Flower Full Cup Bra 016-3130
Beautiful embroidered wildflowers grace the upper cup of this highly supportive bra. Made of nylon, cotton, polyester, and spandex.
- Multipart, seamed underwire cup features gorgeous, colorful embroidery on breathable sheer mesh at top, with soft knit lining at side and bottom.
- Lower cup is patterned, extending into straps from the side support panel which helps forward-center breasts.
- Angled and vertical cup seaming shapes full busts.
- Neckline has elastic at edge for comfortable containment.
- Sewn-on elastic underband has a pretty scalloped edge.
- Center - tall, narrow, arched panel has a goldtone metal shell charm sewn onto top.
- Sides and back are fine, supportive mesh and have same elastic scallop trim at top and bottom.
- Wide-set straps are non-stretch at front, with printed mesh trim on top, and soft undersides.
- Back of straps are soft, highly restricted elastic that adjusts in back with plastic hardware.
- Kicked-in straps are positioned closer at the back to keep them up on your shoulders. Our model is wearing them hooked on last column of hooks to achieve this.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure at back. See our Size Chart for hook counts.
- Leotard back.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Underwire cup has an integrated side Support Panel, with Lining at side and bottom. Free of padding and removable padding.
- Sewn-on elastic Underband is 3/8" wide.
- Center is 3" tall.
- Side seam is 3-1/2" tall, without Boning.
- Strap is 3/4" wide, highly restricted Stretch elastic with adjustable plastic hardware at back.
- Measurement is taken from a size 34D and may vary slightly by size.
- 3-column hook-and-eye closure at back has coated metal hardware.
- For Hook Counts, see our Size Chart.
49% Nylon, 35% Cotton, 8% Polyester, 8% Spandex|
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash warm. Line dry.
$140.00 $109.95 Free Shipping ($70+)
View Size Chart
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $70 Order*
Wild Flower Full Cup Bra
5415338830758, 5415338830796, 5415338831069
32C, 34D, 34H