Patagonia Capilene Lightweight Baselayer Bottoms 45686
A great baselayer bottom that satisfies the needs of everyday commuters and seasoned adventurers alike. Made of quick dry, rapid wicking polyester with an airflow-promoting knit.
- Tall waistband has sewn-on elastic around inside top that doesn't bind or roll.
- Patagonia logo tag is sewn onto left hip.
- Grid-pattern provides excellent ventilation.
- Highest wicking rate of Capilene series.
- Polygiene permanent odor-control helps maintain freshness over the life of the garment.
- Lightest weight baselayer from Patagonia.
- 35 UPF sun protection.
- 4-way stretch allows you to move freely.
- Flat-lock seams reduce chafing.
- Smooth face for easy, no-snag layering.
- Perfect for layering.
- Sewn-in triangle crotch panel for easy fit and breathable comfort.
- According to Patagonia, assembled with Fair Trade Certified sewing.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Front seam is 8-3/4" long.
- Back seam is 11" long.
- Side measurement is 38-1/2" long.
- Inseam is 29" long.
- Waistband yoke is 3-1/2" wide with a 1-3/8" wide sewn-on elastic band.
- Hem is 2-3/8" wide.
- 9-1/2" leg hem circumference.
- Sewn-in triangle crotch panel.
- Measurement is taken from a size Small and may vary slightly by size.
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low, use cool iron if needed