Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued December, 2016 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
A versatile workhorse that keeps you dry and comfortable in cool to moderate temperatures under high-exertion circumstances, and insulates as a layer when the temperature drops. Made of Polartech Power Grid performance polyester.
- Midweight Capilene.
- bluesign certified with 93% recycled polyester material content.
- Polygiene permanent odor control never washes out.
- Flatlock seams for smooth, next-to-skin comfort.
- Ergonomic seam layout for superior fit and movement.
- Smooth-faced exterior with full, brushed grid pattern interior aids in easy, no-catch layering and wicking with temperature regulation.
- Standing mock collar with half zip front.
- Soft, low bulk welts on back of zipper and hood shield at top of collar prevent next-to-skin contact and irritation.
- Long sleeves with elastic thumb loops.
- Off-set shoulder seams reduce pressure and chafing.
- Droptail hem for better coverage.
- Hang loop attached to inside of collar at back.
- Patagonia tag is sewn onto hem at bottom left.
Try these keyword searches with similar features: