Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece 1/4 Zip Pullover 25618
This cozy pullover is designed for convenience, comfort and sustainability, with a protected zipper closure, a warm fleece interior, and recycled fabric dyed with a low-impact process to reduce energy use. Made from eco-friendly recycled polyester.
- Patagonia states this sweater is created with Fair Trade Certified labor and uses dyes that save water in production.
- Chain knit body has a soft fleece lining.
- Standing collar has a soft knit lining and a taped seam.
- Quarter zip front has a "kissing welt" protective placket to keep the zipper from scratching your neck.
- Patagonia patch sewn on left chest.
- Long raglan sleeves take the seams off the shoulders to reduce discomfort.
- Zipper pocket on front left upper arm.
- Side panels keep the fit closer for a warmer, more insulated feel.
- Cuffs, wind flap and hem have soft tricot trim.
- Flat-lock seams help prevent chafing.
- Hip length.
- Hang loop behind neck.
- Tags sewn at inner side seam and below collar.
- Midweight knit helps keep you comfortable in chillier weather.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Center back of collar is 3" tall.
- Center front is 24-1/2" tall, with 11" long zipper.
- Center back is 27" tall.
- Seamless sides are 15-1/4" long.
- Underarm sleeve Inseams are 19-3/4" long.
- 3/4" wide hem.
- 37" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Small and may vary slightly by size.
100% recycled Polyester|
Country of Origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Dry clean safe.
$119.00 Free Shipping ($70+)
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $70 Order*
Better Sweater Fleece 1/4 Zip Pullover
191743922923, 192964025455, 192964025462, 191743922930, 191743922947, 192964025479, 192964025486, 191743922954
Birch White, Black
S, M, L, XL