Patagonia Houdini Packable Rain Jacket 24146
Unbelievably light jacket offers exceptional airflow and makes a useful weather-repelling layer when a storm crops up. Made of rip-stop woven 100% nylon for exceptional durability.
- Scuba hood design fits close to your head and adjusts at back with an adjustable plunger toggle - won't block your peripheral vision.
- Wind-blocking panel at front.
- Full zip front with protective shields at top.
- Ergonomic panels at sides for better fit.
- Long narrow sleeves with covered elastic at hems.
- Pocket on left chest with vertical zip entry.
- Entire jacket can fold down into pocket for easy packing and carrying.
- Hem adjusts with single drawstring plunger toggle at right side.
- Hang loop on inside of neck.
- Reflective Patagonia logos on left chest and top center of back.
- Highly breathable DWR body and zippers repel water.
- Droptail hem.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Hood is 19-3/8" from center front to center back, rear pull string with stopper.
- Full zip front is 24-3/4" tall.
- Center back is 25-1/2" tall.
- Side is 15-1/2" long.
- Zipper front pocket opening is 5-1/2" long.
- Sleeve inseam is 21-1/2" long.
- Folds down into a 7" by 4" pouch.
- 1/2" wide hem.
- 39" hem circumference.
- Measurement is taken from a size Small and may vary slightly by size.
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low, warm iron if necessary. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
$99.00 Free Shipping ($70+)
Houdini Packable Rain Jacket
889833367074 889833367081 889833367098 889833367104
S, M, L, XL