Patagonia Centered Tights 21961
These soft, supple tights offer superior shape retention and recovery properties for versatile wear that you can layer up or wear to your favorite yoga class. Great athletic and casual option. Made of knit polyester and elastane.
- Wide, two-ply waistband with encased elastic along top edge for a custom fit.
- Hidden key pocket built into front left side of waistband.
- Body contouring seams along the legs for a flattering, defined shape.
- Low profile, flat-lock seams help prevent chafing.
- Fabric is quick-drying and moisture-wicking for long-lasting comfort.
- Performance grade knit provides a compression fit for a comfortable locked-in feel.
- Knit-in mesh crotch panel for breathable comfort.
- According to Patagonia, fabric is bluesign approved and Fair Trade Certified sewing was utilized.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Waistband is 3" wide with 3/8" wide covered elasticat top.
- Front seam is 8" tall.
- Back seam is 9-3/4" tall.
- Side measurement is 36-1/2" long.
- Inseam is 27-1/2" long.
- Key pocket has 3-1/4" opening.
- Hem is 3/4" wide.
- 8" hem circumference.
- Sewn-in triangle panel with breathable mesh lining.
- Measurement is taken from a size Small and may vary slightly by size.
85% polyester, 15% elastane
Country of origin: Imported.
Care: Machine wash cold and tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. Do not bleach.
$79.00 Free 2 Day Shipping ($70+)
190696660784 190696660791 190696660807 190696660814
Space Dye: Forge Grey
S, M, L, XL