Nightlift Original Wireless Sleep Bra 1992
This revolutionary new bra is especially designed for wear while sleeping, developed by acclaimed plastic surgeon, Dr. Randal Haworth, MD, FACS. This wireless bra keeps your breasts in place while sleeping with cradle-shaped outer slings. Features j-hooks on front straps to adjust for more separation and a firmer fit. Made of nylon/elastane.
- Helps prevent gravitational forces from creating sagging and wrinkling in the decolletage.
- Bilateral Uplift Support Technology (BUST) helps lift, stabilize and separate the breasts so they don't move side to side while the wearer is lying down.
- Contour/t-shirt wireless cups have light padding for shape and support.
- Cradle-shaped outer slings support breasts and help prevent lateral stretching that leads to a sagging bust over time.
- J-hooks on front straps adjust strength of support for separation, relaxed or firmer fit.
- Center panel - tall and wide, with arched underside for high tummy comfort, and a goldtone charm.
- 2-ply seamed sides and back feature sewn-on elastic along top edges and encased elastic along bottom edges for custom fit.
- Center pull, double elastic straps adjust in the back with plastic hardware.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure, see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Full cups over size C are separated and supported in the Nightlift bra.
- Tagless for comfort.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Wireless cups are lightly padded, have outer support slings and are free of Lining and Support Panels.
- 1/8" thick cups.
- Center is 2-3/4" tall.
- Seamless sides are 3" tall, without Boning.
- Elastic straps are 1/2" wide and adjust in the back with plastic hardware.
- 2-hook, 3-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure.
- Measurement was taken from a size 34B and may vary slightly by size.
78% Nylon, 22% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash warm. Do NOT bleach. Line dry.
$98.00 Free Shipping ($70+)
||As seen on "The Rachael Ray Show," June 2016.
View Size Chart