New Balance The Shapely Shaper A/B Cup Printed Sports Bra WBT6302
Get in shape with the ultimate level of support and stretch in this sports bra. Features 3-way motion control and mesh-lined cup pockets with removable pads that give you the silhouette you desire. Made of polyester, recycled polyester, nylon and elastane.
- 3-way motion control: vertical - from stabilized front straps, lateral - stabilized center front frame and individual - with removable pads in cups.
- Mesh pocket lining has removable padding so you can decide if you want more lift.
- NB Dry technology wicks away sweat to keep you more comfortable.
- Powermesh lining gives allover compression.
- Interior center has stash pocket to hide keys or money.
- Tall elastic underband adds support while the inside has raised, brushed channeling for ventilation.
- Ventilating mesh panels at sides, straps and racerback.
- Wide-set, non-adjustable stretch straps are wide and prevent bouncing.
- Wide keyhole at back.
- Sides and back have hidden elastic at edges for a great fit.
- Reflective logo on racerback.
- Pullover styling, metal-free construction.
- Ideal for high-impact workouts.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Molded, wireless cups are lined and have light removable padding (cookies).
- Removable padding is 3/16" thick.
- Center is 5-3/4" tall.
- Seamless sides are 4" tall, without Boning.
- Elastic underband is 1" tall.
- Covered elastic straps are 1-1/2" wide and do not adjust.
- Back is 7-1/4" tall.
- Racerback is 2" wide.
- Keyhole is 1-3/4" tall.
- Stash pocket is 1-3/4" wide and 3" tall.
- Measurement was taken from a size Small and may vary slightly by size.
Body 1: 44% Polyester, 44% recycled polyester, 12% Elastane
Body 2: 82% polyester, 18% elastane
Body 3: 82% polyester, 18% elastane
Lining 1: 80% Nylon, 20% elastane
Lining 2: 100% nylon
Lining 3: 82% polyester, 18% elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash cold and line dry.
View Size Chart
The Shapely Shaper A/B Cup Printed Sports Bra
Jewel Camo/Black/Jewel, Galaxy/Castaway/Black