Marie Jo Hans Balcony Padded Bra 012-1849
A sexy bra silhouette that offers opaque coverage and an amazing fit with subtle stitch details for a distinctive look. Made of polyester, polyamide and elastane.
- Contour underwire cup is lightly padded for a consistent level of support that gives you a natural, rounded shape.
- Light, embroidered trim across top of cups accentuates neckline.
- Center - wide, arched center panel.
- Sewn-on elastic band at bottom front maintains fit.
- Sides and back are stretch microfiber with sewn-on elastic at top and bottom.
- Wide-set, covered, restricted stretch elastic front straps, with exposed elastic straps that adjust at back with plastic hardware.
- Hook-and-eye closure at back with soft backing and coated metal hardware. See Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Please Note: Embroidery may show under thin knits.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Contour underwire cups with light padding are free of removable padding and Support Panels.
- 3/16" thick cups.
- Center is 2" tall.
- Sewn-on elastic strap along bottom of front is 3/8" wide.
- Seamless sides are 2-3/4" tall, without Boning.
- Straps are 3/8" wide with adjustable coated metal hardware at back.
- Measurements taken from a size 34D and may vary by size.
- 3-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Hook counts:
1-hook = A,B,C cups
2-hooks = D,E,F cups
49% Polyester, 41% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
There are no customer reviews yet.
We offer FREE standard domestic shipping with a purchase of $75 or more.
We want you to love your purchase! If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. We only accept new, odor-free merchandise with original tags.
| ||Includes Only Sale Price Items.|
Discount reflected in your shopping bag.
View Size Chart
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $75 Order*
Hans Balcony Padded Bra
5415338468944, 5415338469040, 5415338469057
34F, 38D, 38E