Maidenform Easy Up Strapless Firm Control Bodybriefer 1256
Say goodbye to the dreaded tug of war with your shapewear! This bodybriefer is easy to put on and take off due to its special fabric finish. Firm control in all the right places gives you the confidence to be sexy and secure in your clothes.
- Contour cups provide modesty and support.
- "Bump pad" at bottom of cup gives added lift.
- Comes with removable elastic straps for convertible styles. Hook-and-slide closures attach to tabs at front and back.
- Tall sides and back for added support.
- Front features non-stretch fabric between boning under cups, with power net on front sides.
- Lower back design for formal or evening fashions.
- Back features a power net bottom with center seaming for shape, and lining.
- Special low friction finish prevents static cling and allows garments to easily glide on and off.
- Shiny satin 'corsetry' details add updated modern styling
- Back coated metal hook and eye closure. See Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Coated metal hook and eye opening at crotch allows you to answer the call of nature without taking off your shapewear.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Molded, Contour, underwire cups are free of removable padding and Support Panels.
- Cup is 3/16" thick.
- Boning under cup is 8" tall.
- Center front is 17" tall to crotch closure.
- Center back is 15" tall to top of crotch Lining.
- Side seams are 13" long.
- Removable, elastic straps are 1/2" wide and adjust with coated metal hardware.
- Hook counts are as follows:
All B and C cups have 3-hook, 3 column.
All D cups have 4-hook, 2 column.
All DD cups have 5-hook, 2 column.
- Shiny, wide elastic along leg openings is 1" wide.
- 3-hook, 2-row coated metal hook and eye opening at crotch
- Crotch lined with Cotton in same color as body.
- Measurement is taken from size 36DD and may vary slightly by size.
Cups, Top Front and Top Back panels: 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex|
Front and bottom back and crotch: 72% nylon, 28% Lycra spandex
Country of origin: Imported.
As seen on "The Dr. Oz Show"
View Size Chart