Lilyette Comfort Lace Minimizer Bra 0428
"This bra is both beautiful and supportive. It minimizes but keeps a flattering silhouette."
This full-coverage microfiber minimizer bra offers superb minimizing and a soft feel. Beautiful, comfortable styling with lavish lace upper cup panels. Minimizes one bra size, not shape.
- Multi-part cups are unlined (unpadded), with flexible, cushion-tipped underwires and transversal seaming for shape.
- Top of cups and front of straps are covered in pretty lace.
- Minimizes up to 1-1/2".
- Seamless sides for a smooth look under clothes.
- Center panel - narrow triangle with touching underwires.
- Attractive arched center panel at underband - very comfortable if you have a high tummy.
- Tall, non-rolling center panel has a tiny bow accent.
- Cup centered, built-up, non-stretch straps are made of brushed fabric for extra soft comfort. Adjustable in back with coated metal hardware.
- Back hook-and-eye closure, see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Previous Lilyette bras have had plastic O-rings; this Lilyette bra is now shipping with coated metal rings.
- Lilyette no longer makes this style in White or Black in 46DDD as of Spring 2016.
- Lilyette no longer makes this style in White in 46D as of Spring 2016.
- Lilyette no longer makes this style in size 46C as of Fall 2015.
- Lilyette no longer makes this style in White or Black in size 46DD as of Spring 2016.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 2-part underwire cups are unlined and are free of Support Panels, padding and removable padding.
- Center is 2-1/2" tall.
- Seamless sides are 4" tall, without Boning.
- Non-stretch straps are 5/8" wide and adjust in back with coated metal hardware.
- Measurement is taken from a size 34C and may vary slightly by size.
- Hook counts:
2-hook = 34C-38C
3-hook = 40C-46C; 34D-46D; 34DD-46DD
4-hook = 36DDD-46DDD, 36G-42G
Lace: 91% Nylon, 9% Lycra Spandex
Bottom Cup: 100% nylon
Back: 89% nylon, 11% Lycra spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
||Featured in First For Women magazine, March 2017.
View Size Chart