Leading Lady Dreamy Comfort 3 Part Cup Nursing Bra 4053
This feminine, full coverage nursing bra features a gorgeous, allover mesh and lace overlay with a tiny bow and keyhole at the center of the neckline. This three-part cup bra features convenient clips at top of the cups for easier access while feeding your bundle of joy. Made of nylon, spandex and cotton.
- Multipart, unpadded underwire cups have microfiber lining with vertical seaming for lift and shape.
- Cups feature pure cotton, half inner side support slings for nursing ease.
- Plastic nursing clasps may be opened and closed with one hand for convenience.
- Tall, wide center panel is arched for high tummies and has a bow at top.
- Elastic along underarms stretches to fit your growing breasts.
- Center pull, exposed elastic straps fully adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back is adjustable to your changing figure as you gain or lose weight. Check Fitter's Comments below for count.
- Sturdy leotard back.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Please Note: Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 3-part, underwire cup has Microfiber Lining, half coverage inner side support sling, and is free of padding.
- Center front is 3-1/2" tall.
- Seamless sides are 5" tall, without Boning.
- Elastic strap is 3/4" wide and adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Nursing push clasps of plastic hardware.
- 4-hook, 4-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Measurement is taken from a size 36DDD and may vary slightly by size.
Lace/Mesh: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Inner Cup: 100% nylon
Sling: 100% Cotton
Country of origin: Imported.
Care: Hand wash. Use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Cool iron as needed.
View Size Chart