Leading Lady Casual Comfort Softcup Nursing Bra - 2 Pack 4001
This soft, comfortable nursing bra is wireless and has a full support sling to keep breasts supported while nursing. Back hook-and-eye closure has multi-columns for adaptability to your changing figure. Pack includes 2 Bras.
- 2-part, unpadded wireless cups are lined and made of a cotton-rich blend for absorbency and comfort.
- Cups have transversal seaming and feature full support slings for nursing ease.
- Plastic nursing clasps open and close with one hand for convenience.
- Center front has colorful ribbon rosette for a pretty touch.
- Elastic along underarms stretches to fit your growing breasts.
- Multi-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back is adjustable to your changing figure. Check Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Great for full-busted and full-figure moms, in up to DDD cups.
- Striped bras have colorful contrast linings.
- Includes two bras. Available in one solid, one striped or two solid colors.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Please Note: Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 2-part, lined, wireless underwire cups feature Full Support slings and are free of padding.
- Center front is 4" tall.
- Seamed sides are 4-1/8" tall, without Boning.
- Elastic straps are 1/2" wide and adjust in the front with coated metal hardware.
- Nursing push clasps of plastic hardware.
- Measurement is taken from size 36C and may vary slightly by size.
- Hook count (all are 4 columns):
2-hook = 34B-38B, 34C-36C
3-hook = 40B, 38C-42C, 34D-38D, 34DD-36DD
4-hook = 44C, 40D-44D, 40DD-44DD, 40DDD-44DDD
95% Cotton, 5% Spandex |
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash. Use non-chlorine bleach if needed. Line dry.
View Size Chart