Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued October, 2014 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
This plunging contour bra has a pretty stretch lace overlay with darts for shape, extending up the front straps for a pretty neckline. Back straps have a plastic butterfly clasp where elastic attaches in back for convertible wear. Young, feminine and flirty!
- Named in honor of England's Duchess Kate, due to the plunging decolletage of her wedding gown.
- Contour/t-shirt bra has underwires which support the breasts for an even, smooth, rounded shape.
- Cup is flexible and lightly padded for modesty.
- Based on Le Mystere's Bardot 9977 frame/cut, but pared down 3/4"-7/8", with an underwire that's 1/4" shorter on the side.
- Scalloped lace neckline is kept in place with stretch tape.
- Convertible from conventional style to halter or criss-cross.
- Center is very low to show off your cleavage.
- Sides and back have encased elastic at top edge, sewn-on elastic at bottom edge, for a more custom fit.
- Lace sides with stretch mesh lining are seamless to lie flat under your clothes.
- Straps are lace in front, with encased elastic. Back elastic has a plastic butterfly clasp at top, coated metal hardware that adjusts/detaches at bottom.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure, see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- See matching Le Mystere Kate Boyshort Panty 7334.
- Please note: Hanky Panky White and Le Mystere White are similar colors.
Try these keyword searches with similar features: