Le Mystere Sexy Mama Nursing Bra 163
"The cups can be comfortably folded in half against your body for ideal feeding."
Be a sexy mama in this nursing bra designed to provide full coverage while adapting to the changing nursing breasts' volume. May also be worn to bed to support tender breasts, and for everyday wear!
- Contour, lightly padded underwire cups support and shape the breasts, and enable modesty.
- Support slings inside cups provide additional support while nursing.
- Nude cup has patterned mesh overlay with dart for shape.
- Cup padding prevents surprise leak-through and hides disposable nursing pads, not included.
- Plastic nursing clasps open and close with one hand.
- Center panel - wide triangle with arched underside for high tummy comfort.
- Tall, wide smoothing back for added support.
- Side seam boning for stability.
- Non-elastic shoulder straps attach to elastic straps that adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Three to four rows of hooks-and-eyes let you lose your post pregnancy pounds without having to purchase a new bra.
- Helps new moms feel sexy while delivering functionality and support.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Please Note: Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Contour, lightly padded, underwire cups have side support slings and are free of removable padding and Support Panels.
- 1/4" thick cups.
- Nursing clasp is of plastic hardware.
- Center is 2-/2" tall.
- Side seams with Boning are 3-1/2" tall.
- Elastic straps are 3/8" wide and adjust in the back with metal hardware.
- Hook count and height of pad:
3-hook, 4 column (2-1/4" tall) = 32B-E, 34B-D, 36B-C, 38B
4-hook, 4 column (2-7/8" tall) = 32F-G, 34E-G, 36D-G, 38C-G, 40B-G
52% Polyamide,13% Elastane, 28% Polyester, 7% Cotton
Country of Origin: Imported
||Featured at E! Online. The Bump, May 2016
View Size Chart