La Leche League Cross Over Soft Cup Nursing Bra 4150
La Leche League
This comfortable wireless bra features cross-over cups with elastic top edge trim, so they're easy to pull down for nursing. Comfortable to wear day and night with no hooks.
- Knit cups are unlined, with a surplice front so you can easily pull them down for nursing.
- Seamless knit cups stretch for a unique fit for each breast, which is great if you're slightly uneven.
- Sewn-on elastic around neckline and under arms for fit and comfort, plus easy pull-down.
- Made of a soft cotton blend for comfort against the skin.
- Tall elastic underband with La Leche League logo provides additional support.
- Tagless to prevent skin irritation.
- Totally metal free.
- Stretch elastic-edged straps do not adjust.
- Makes the perfect sleep bra or for anytime you need light support.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Please Note: Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Wireless cup is unlined, with no padding, removable padding, or Support Panels.
- Center is 4" tall.
- Side seams are 4" tall, without Boning.
- Elasticized straps are 1" wide and do not adjust.
- Back is 5-1/4" tall.
- Pull-on styling eliminates need for back adjustment.
58% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 10% Spandex
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash Warm. Do NOT bleach. Line dry.
La Leche League