Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued May, 2013 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
Made of microfiber with soft cotton lining in the cups, this wireless nursing bra has a one-handed drop cup for nursing and a special feature -- a second layer for hands-free pumping with a breast pump.
- Contour, wireless cups have two support panels -- one is a cup lining with a hole for the nipple and the other is a support panel on the top portion of the cup.
- The contour cup may be opened and closed with one-handed plastic nursing clasp.
- The cup lining attaches to the top cup sling with 1-hook closure.
- Cups and center panel are all one piece for seamless look under t-shirts and knits.
- Elastic along top and bottom of wings for custom fit and comfort.
- Seamless sides for a smooth look under clothes.
- Leotard back.
- Non-stretch straps taper into elastic straps that adjust in the back with metal hardware.
- Easy To Use Instructions: 1) Drop the outer layer of the bra to reveal the pumping panel. 2) The valve portion of the pump shield is inserted backward through the pumping panel. 3) The pumping panel is hooked back to the bra frame. 4) Attach the pump hose and collection unit to the pump shield to begin pumping.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Please Note: La Leche League does not make Suntan in size 42D.
Try these keyword searches with similar features: