Freya Epic Underwire Crop Top Moulded Sports Bra AA4004
"Comes with an adjustable back j-hook. This lets you customize where your straps will rest on your shoulders."
Extensive scientific breast research in the United Kingdom has shown that this bra greatly reduces shoulder pain, strain and reduces independent breast movement by 97%! Keep bounce away in this supportive underwire sports bra. Features breathable mesh panels for ventilation.
- Multi-part, hidden underwire cups encapsulate breasts and have angled seaming and light padding for shape and support.
- Wide curve underwire for reduced pressure against body, with puncture-resistant casing.
- Side cup panel gives additional support and containment.
- Covered elastic underband for support.
- Padded straps attach to covered elastic straps that adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Coated metal J-hook on the back allows you to convert to a temporary racerback.
- Logo at left side.
- Sides and back have covered elastic at edges for a great fit.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back; see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- High impact for maximum performance activities.
- No need to cover up, in a cropped top style.
- Please Note: Indigo was discontinued in Sept. 2016.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 2-part Contour, molded underwire cup is lightly padded and free of Lining.
- 1/4" thick cups.
- Center is 5-1/2" tall.
- Sides are 4" tall without Boning.
- 1" Padded Straps attach to 1/4" wide covered elastic straps that adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Measurement was taken from a size 34D and may vary slightly by size.
- Hook counts:
2-hook = Cup sizes B-D
3-hook = Cup sizes DD and E
4-hook = Cup sizes F-H
69% Polyester, 28% Nylon, 3% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold. Line dry.
Featured in Shape magazine, May 2016
View Size Chart