Elila Cotton Cup Wire Free Nursing Bra 1613
This full coverage nursing bra is perfect for full-busted and full-figure women. Front hook-and-eye nursing closure has 3 height choices.
- Multi-part wireless cup is made of 100% cotton for absorbency and comfort and is lined with same fabric.
- Cups have lightly padded full support slings for nursing ease.
- Hook-and-eye nursing clasps at base of straps have one hook with 3 positions.
- Center panel - tall triangle with arched bottom, great for your growing high tummy.
- Elastic along underarms stretches to fit your growing breasts.
- Tall, smoothing powermesh sides and back
- Wide, center-pull, restricted stretch straps adjust in back with coated metal hardware, and are "kicked-in" in back to give more support.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back is adjustable to your changing figure as you gain or lose weight. Check Fitter's Comments below for count.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
- Elila uses traditional band sizing, so adds 3" to 4" to your underband measurement. If you are new to the Elila brand, go up 1 band size and down 2 cup sizes from your current bra size (e.g. If you're a 36G(D4), move to a 38E(D2)).
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 3-part, wireless cup is lined with same fabric and has a lightly padded Full Support sling.
- Full padded support sling.
- Center front is 5" tall with bow accent.
- Side seams are 5" long, without Boning.
- Restricted Stretch straps are 7/8" wide and adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Leotard Back.
- 1-hook, 3-position hook and eye nursing closure.
- Back hook counts are as follows:
3 hooks = C, D & E cups
4 hooks = F, G, H, I , J, K, L & M cups
Cups: 100% Cotton|
Back and band: 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex
Country of origin: Imported
View Size Chart