Curvy Kate Maya Convertible Bikini Swim Top CS4641
Bright floral print swim top features supportive underwire cups for a lifted, youthful appearance. This bikini top is versatile, with convertible straps that can be worn classic style, strapless, one strap, with crossed back or as a halter. Made of nylon, polyester, Lycra spandex and elastane.
- Multi-part underwire cups are lightly padded for a supportive fit and an even, rounded shape.
- Vertical cup seaming provides an uplifted shape.
- Cup overlay has a lovely floral-patterned print.
- Bra-sized cups give you a better overall fit!
- Arched center panel provides high tummy comfort.
- Seamed sides and back have a mesh lining and covered elastic along the top and bottom edges to keep fit in place.
- Flexible side seam boning provides additional support.
- Removable covered elastic straps fully adjust in the front or back with coated metal hardware.
- Convertible straps can be worn traditionally, crossed at back, strapless, one strap, or halter style.
- Plastic barrel closure snaps together at back.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 3-part underwire cup is lightly padded and is free of removable padding and Support Panels.
- Cup is 1/4" thick.
- Center is 3-1/2" tall.
- Side seam is 3-3/4" tall, with Boning.
- Straps are 5/8" wide with adjustable coated metal hardware.
- Plastic barrel clasp at back is 1-1/2" tall.
- Measurement is taken from a size 32F and may vary slightly by size.
Shell: 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra Spandex
Cup Lining: 100% Polyester
Wing Mesh: 77% nylon, 23% Elastane
Country of origin: Imported.
Care: Hand wash. Do not use detergents. Line dry in the shade. Do NOT bleach or tumble dry.
View Size Chart