Christina Solid One Piece Crossover One Piece Swimsuit ZZ6318
Graceful draping adds glamour to this slimming one piece swimsuit. Made of nylon and spandex.
- Wireless contour cups are sewn into front of swimsuit for shape and coverage.
- V-style neckline has covered elastic edge for fit.
- Shelf bra has sewn-on elastic underband that keeps fit close and offers light support.
- Front draped panels have ruched ends that cross over from right to left.
- Slimming fine mesh lining at inner front slims and flattens the ummy for a more trim, toned look.
- Shelf bra sides and back are hidden around top edge, with slimming mesh to smooth away bulges.
- Straps have covered elastic along front sides, with self-lined, gathered bands that crossover at back.
- Seamless rear.
- Covered elastic leg openings.
- One piece swimsuit provides full rear coverage.
- Front is lined, with a sewn-in crotch gusset for comfort.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Hidden Contour, wireless cup is free of removable padding and Support Panels.
- Cups are 3/16" thick.
- Sewn-on elastic underband is 7/8" wide.
- Center front is 16-3/4" tall.
- Center back is 26" tall.
- Side seams are 14-1/4" long with 3-1/2" tall Mesh Lining at top, without Boning.
- Front elastic strap is 1-1/2" wide and attaches to 1-5/8" Stretch fabric strap in back.
- Covered elastic along leg openings is 3/8" wide.
- Front is lined, with sewn-in lining at crotch that is unattached at front, with a laser-cut edge and sewn down at back with covered seam.
- Measurements taken from a size 8 and may vary by size.
Self: 72% Nylon, 28% Spandex
Drape: 85% nylon, 15% spandex
Lining: 100% nylon
Mesh Lining: 84% nylon, 16% spandex
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold, line dry in shade. Do not bleach, wring, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
Clearance Style – Final Sale.
View Size Chart