Achieve freedom of fashion and the look you desire with these silicone breast pads, designed with transparent tape at the top and underwire at the bottom to lift and support. Made from nylon and spandex with a stainless steel underwire and silicone, poly gel adhesive.
- Underwires create lift along with the additional adhesive tab at top.
- Supports, lifts, and enhances!
- Semi-opaque silicone has a smooth surface for no show through.
- Concave underside allows the product to fit your natural shape.
- Adhesive backed to attach to the skin.
- Use 50 times or more with proper care.
- Perfect for wear with backless, plunge, halter, or other tricky necklines.
- Apply to skin free of oils, creams, powders, or perfumes. Recommended to clean area with alcohol prior to adhesion.
- Make sure you have purchased the correct size.
- Before removing protective liner, place at desired height in front of a mirror.
- Remove liner, lean forward, and allow breasts to fall into the cups.
- Stand up straight and smooth onto breasts.
- To remove, peel away slowly from the skin. If any adhesive residue remains, wash skin with mild soap and a damp cloth.
- Not intended for sizes larger than a D cup.
- Read all instructions before wearing.
- Do not use on open cuts, rashes, skin disorders, damaged or sunburned skin, or skin depigmentation problems.
- Test your skin sensitivity 24 hours prior to use to determine your skin's sensitivity to the adhesive. Remove product if itching, irritation, burning, or discomfort occurs.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Silicone cups with included underwire.
- 5-1/4" tall to top of pad, 7" tall to top of tab.
- Approximately 5" wide.
- Silicone is 7/16" thick at center.
- Tab at top is 1-5/8" tall and 3-1/8" wide.
- Measurement is taken from size C/D and may vary slightly by size.
88% Nylon, 12% Spandex|
Silicone, poly gel adhesive
Stainless steel underwire
Country of Origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash under warm, running water with mild, non-moisturizing soap. Rinse thoroughly and shake off excess water. Lay cups flat, adhesive side up, on a towel until dry. When dry, the adhesive will become sticky again. Place cups back on the liner and store in case.