Braza On The Edge Stick on Shoulder Pads 2103
"This item needs to be hand-washed between uses in order to prolong its life."
The wider shoulder silhouette is becoming increasingly popular so Braza has figured out how to provide pads that don't need to be sewn into clothing. These shoulder pads securely stick on the end of the shoulder, creating a wider silhouette for a slimming effect.
- Fashionable and sophisticated, these shoulder pads may be worn with any blouse.
- "Stick on" shoulder pads are reusable up to 50 times, according to Braza.
- May be worn up to 8 hours at a time.
- Attaches with silicone adhesive on underside of pads.
- It is necessary to hand wash the pads with mild soap and warm water after each use. Air dry, place liners back on pads and store in vinyl pouch, keeping plastic tray between pads to maintain their shape.
- Includes one pair of shoulder pads.
- Instructions: Make sure your shoulders are free of oils, perfume powder and anything that could prevent the pads from sticking properly. If you have oily skin, we suggest cleaning with alcohol before use. Locate desired position before removing liner. Remove (and save) the liners. Avoid touching adhesive. Place pads in desired location and press on. Can be worn up to 8 hours. Peel off slowly by edge.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- 5-1/2" wide by 3-1/2" tall.
- Thickness of pads is 7/16".
- Includes one pair.
Polyester and polyurethane|
Laundry Care: Hand wash and dry.
||Please note this is a final sale item.
On The Edge Stick on Shoulder Pads