Anita African Heat Camilla One Piece Swimsuit 7232
You'll love the bold, exotic styling of this suit, combining animal prints and tropical leaves in a supportive, comfortable body with a slick sheen. Made from nylon with Lycra Xtra Life elastane.
- Wireless cups have light padding sewn into a powermesh stretch lining to give your bust comfortable lift and shape.
- Wide, front elastic underband keeps the shelf bra in place for sustained fit.
- V-neckline has contrast, animal printed binding with a rose goldtone ring at center for a gathered look.
- Adjustable covered elastic straps connect at the top of the shoulder with goldtone metal hardware.
- Low scoop back.
- Center back seam gives a defined fit that contours to your curves with full rear coverage.
- Smooth body has sewn-in elastic at the hems for a secure fit.
- Made with Lycra Xtra Life elastane for the durability and lasting good looks of your suit.
- Sewn-in knit crotch for comfort.
- Bra sizing allows you to achieve the best possible fit for your shape.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Wireless cups have light padding and are free of removable padding and Support Panels.
- Cups are 1/16" thick.
- Sewn-on elastic along Underband is 7/8" wide.
- Center front is 15" tall.
- Center back is 11-1/2" tall.
- Side seam is 12" tall with 4-1/4" tall Lining at top,
- Straps are 5/8" wide with adjustable coated metal hardware at back.
- Covered elastic along leg opening is 3/8" wide.
- Sewn-in crotch lining is unattached at front with laser-cut edge and sewn down at back with finished seam.
- Measurement is taken from size 34C and may vary slightly by size.
Body; 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra Xtra Life Elastane|
Lining: 86% nylon, 14% elastane
Cup: 53% polyurethane, 47% Polyester
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
View Size Chart
FREE Standard USA SHIPPING with $70 Order*
African Heat Camilla One Piece Swimsuit
4058509301988, 4058509302008, 4058509302121, 4058509302077, 4058509302022, 4058509302084, 4058509302145
34C, 38C, 38E, 40D, 42C, 42D, 42E