Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued July, 2012 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
This push-up bra has variegated edges to present a "no bra lines" look.
- Wacoal Push Up iBra is the contour bra of the future - no stitching, no elastic, no seams.
- Contour, underwire cups are heavily padded for maximum cleavage.
- Encased underwire prevents poking, while providing comfortable lift.
- Colors are available to match your skin tone.
- Leotard back.
- Tagless for comfort.
- Shoulder straps adjust in the back with metal hardware.
- This same bra is made without a push-up pad. It's Wacoal iBra Contour Bra 85380.
"This iBra is different from the original iBra, style 85380, in that it has a bump pad, lower center plunge and solid straps rather than linguini straps. Also, the band could feel tight at first, but will loosen a little after the first washing."
Try these keyword searches with similar features: