Wacoal Body by Wacoal Front Close Racerback Underwire Bra 65124
"This Wacoal bra is a classic favorite because of its racerback design and Supplex fabrication that wicks moisture away from your body to keep you dry and comfortable. "
First launched in 1997, this bra has remained a popular classic. It features a front closure and a racerback for ease of use and superior support. Ultra breathable fabric is comfortable in warm weather. This bra may be worn for everyday support or a great sports bra because it's lightweight and wicks away moisture.
- Seamless, molded underwire cups are unlined (unpadded) and provide natural shape and support.
- Mesh "windows" above cups help with air flow to further keep you dry.
- Moisture-wicking, cotton-like Supplex nylon blend keeps you dry.
- Center panel - corded front closure is low, with barrel closure.
- Straps fully adjust in back with coated metal hardware.
- Great for these breast shapes: shallow top/full bottom, east/west.
- "Molded" means the cups are shaped but unpadded.
- For this bra in a traditional bra-back style, see style 65115.
- Hanky Panky Taupe and Wacoal Toast are similar colors.
- Wacoal has discontinued size 32B.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Molded, underwire cups are unlined and are free of padding, removable padding, and Support Panels.
- Front closure is 5/8" tall.
- Seamless side is 3-3/4" tall, without Boning.
- Straps are 1/2" wide with adjustable coated metal hardware in back.
- Measurement is taken from a size 34C and may vary slightly by size.
Cups & Back: 76% Supplex Nylon, 24% Lycra Spandex.
Insets: 100% Nylon.
Country of Origin: Imported.
Care: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.