Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued April, 2012 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
This t-shirt bra has deep, full-coverage cups to support average to full-busted women. Pared down center panel provides a "less bra" look.
- Contour, underwire cups support and shape the bust with all-over, light foam padding.
- Seamless cups provide modesty with no "show-through."
- Bra is lined with soft, combed microfiber for comfort.
- Seamless sides for a smooth look under clothes.
- Straps are centered and close-set for stable support and to avoid strap slippage.
- Stripes on sides, back, center panel and straps add a sporty touch.
- Bandless with a low center panel looks light and less bulky.
- Note: F cups starting at 38 and all G & H cups have a band for improved fit and support.
- The Chantelle Toffee and the Hanky Panky Suntan are very similar colors.
- This bra offers more coverage than the Chantelle Senso T-Shirt Bra 2701.
- Check out this "Undie Award" winner in the above video.
- Please Note: Chantelle discontinued the 30 band sizes for this style on 7/2010.
- Please Note: This bra is being replaced by Chantelle Pure Full coverage T-Shirt Bra 3616, with slightly-pared down cups, a firmer band and a more supportive back.
"This is Chantelle's fullest cup t-shirt bra. The combed microfiber lining makes this bra incredibly soft against your skin. Petite women say the underwires don't poke."
Try these keyword searches with similar features: