Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued September, 2016 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
This push-up, convertible underwire bra may be worn 18 ways to meet your wardrobe challenges, and includes a low-back strap for backless fashions. A low, plunge neckline is great to wear with your low-cut tops
- This bra features Vassarette's Level 2 padding as it is a padded push-up.
- Contour, underwire cup shapes and supports the breasts with soft, light graduated padding along bottom and sides of cup for a youthful,sexy appearance.
- Padding is flexible and light, with soft, sheer floral patterned-overlay and crescent-shaped padding along sides and bottom of cup.
- Comes with additional low-back strap for daring backless fashions.
- Satin center panel has a "V" upper edge.
- Sides and back have sewn-on elastic at edges for a custom fit.
- Seamless sides lay flat under your fashions.
- Elastic straps remove in front and back, and adjust in the back with plastic hardware.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure, see Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- View 18 ways to wear this bra.
- Please Note: Vanity Fair no longer make this style in size 34A.
Try these keyword searches with similar features: