This product is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
Designed for the full-busted and full-figure woman, this wireless nursing bra may look delicate with its pretty mesh detailing, but it provides excellent shape and support as well as comfort. Seamed, multi-part cups are lined with knit cotton fabric for comfort. Plastic nursing clasps may be opened with one hand for convenience. Wireless bra is built on a base with an elastic underband for superior support. Cotton/polyamide laminated fabric provides extra support.
- 3-part, wireless cups provide maximum support and stay-put hold and have plastic nursing clasps that may be opened with one hand.
- Cup sizes F-K have side slings for additional support.
- Retainer strap keeps shoulder strap in place while breastfeeding.
- Sheer mesh insets along top of cups add a feminine touch.
- Covered elastic along top of cups for a stretch fit that conforms to your curves.
- Slimming side support panels offer shaping and containment.
- Leotard back styling.
- Elastic along top and bottom of sides and back for custom fit and comfort.
- Elastic straps vary from 1/2" to 1" wide and adjust in back with plastic hardware. See Fitter's Comments below.
- 2 or 3-hook, 4-column hook-and-eye closure in back allows you to wear in multiple positions. See Fitter's Comments below.
- Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Please Note: HerRoom does not carry the 28 band sizes in this bra style.