Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
Bottoms up! This whimsical pajama set features a woman holding a cocktail, proclaiming, "I feel a charge coming on!" Part of the humorous Working Girls collection by Jodi Petri and Tonja Steel. The set also includes a polka dot print and contrast piping that looks playful and fun. This cozy pajama is made from flannel that will keep you warm during cold months. Set includes 2 pieces (top and pant).
- Featuring a big, boxy "boy fashion fit" with a rounded collar.
- Playful design and polka dot print is stylish and feminine.
- Made of 100% flannel cotton fabric that will keep you cozy and warm.
- Long sleeve PJ top has full button closure with 6 functional buttons.
- Contrast piping adds a pop of color.
- Side pockets for convenience.
- Pajama bottom has covered elastic and drawstring at waist.
- "I love my PJ's" printed on inner waistband adds a playful touch.
- Functional 3-button fly gives a classic feel.
- Relaxed but tailored styling provides a comfortable fit.
- Perfect for sleep and lounge.
- Makes a great gift for the shopaholic in your life.
- For Coobie Bra shown with pajama set, see Coobie Strappy Scoopneck Bra 9012.
Try these keyword searches with similar features: