Sorry, no other customer-recommended styles found.
This product was discontinued October, 2014 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
Look chic in this boldly-colored pareo while slinking around the pool or digging your toes in the sand. Made of 100% woven polyester.
- Circular and floral patterned.
- Made of near-weightless, silk-like polyester.
- A great option for de-emphasizing trouble areas.
- May be worn many ways over swimsuits and dresses:
- Skirt: Hold the sarong around you at your waist, grabbing a corner in each hand. Bring them together at one side and tie snugly above your hip. (For a shorter look, fold the fabric in half before wrapping.)
- Halter: Center the pareo behind your back, just below your shoulder blades. Wrap the fabric around your body by bringing the two corners forward below your arms. Cross the ends over your bust and tie them behind your neck for an instant summer halter.
- Bandeau Cover-up: Drape the sarong across your back while holding a corner in each hand. Draw your arms forward to wrap the fabric around your body. For gorgeous draping, hold the fabric underneath your arms so your hands are free to twist each end before making a knot just above your bust.
See matching Miraclesuit Side Effects Temptress One Piece Swimsuit 471530 .
Try these keyword searches with similar features: